where to shop for a telescope in Bulgaria?

For English speaking guests from all over the world
Потребителски аватар
janos
Регистриран: съб май 13, 2006 17:07

where to shop for a telescope in Bulgaria?

Мнение от janos » съб май 13, 2006 17:23

Hello everyone!

Can anyone recommend a good telescope shop in Sofia?

I'll be spending some time in Bulgaria soon, and I would very much like to buy a telescope for some Northern hemisphere observing while I'm up there. I would probably be after a 10" Dobsonian.

I live in Melbourne Australia have never seen the Northern skies through a telescope. I own several telescopes, including a couple of GS Dobsonians: 8 and 12".

Потребителски аватар
dani
Регистриран: нед юни 05, 2005 01:57

Мнение от dani » нед май 14, 2006 12:39

Hi,

Please visit my shop www.astronom-bg.com

Unfortunately we don't have at the moment 8" or 10".

Now at the moment I can offer you a 8" Sky-Watcher telescope with motor for both axes. It is a telescope that has been used only 2 months and is in perfect condition.

We have also available on Celestron 4GT - 102mm Maksutov with GoTo SkyAligh mount. This is a very useful to automatically point the stars when you don't know the Northern hemishere.

If you wish other telescope the delivery time for an order is a month.

If you are interested or have othe question you can write to me at astronomy@mail.bg or info@astronom-bg.com

I wish you many wonderful moments in Bulgaria

Hope to see you soon.

Потребителски аватар
janos

Мнение от janos » чет май 18, 2006 18:43

Hi Dani, thanks for the reply. I'll be arriving in Sofia either on the 4th or the 10th of July and I'd probably like a skywatcher dob. But I'll have a closer look at what else you have and will email you.

Потребителски аватар
dani
Регистриран: нед юни 05, 2005 01:57

Мнение от dani » вт май 23, 2006 08:42

Hi Janos,

Thank you for the reply. Can you give me your e-mail in order to have a better communication?

Потребителски аватар
janos

Мнение от janos » ср юни 07, 2006 04:25

Dani, I sent you an email. ;)

phosphor
Регистриран: чет сеп 08, 2016 15:09

Re:

Мнение от phosphor » чет сеп 08, 2016 15:28

dani написа:Hi,

Please visit my shop http://www.astronom-bg.com

Unfortunately we don't have at the moment 8" or 10".

Now at the moment I can offer you a 8" Sky-Watcher telescope with motor for both axes. It is a telescope that has been used only 2 months and is in perfect condition.

We have also available on Celestron 4GT - 102mm Maksutov with GoTo SkyAligh mount. This is a very useful to automatically point the stars when you don't know the Northern hemishere.

If you wish other telescope the delivery time for an order is a month.

If you are interested or have othe question you can write to me at astronomy@mail.bg or info@astronom-bg.com

I wish you many wonderful moments in Bulgaria

Hope to see you soon.
sorry to necro this, after 10 years, but your website looks like it still works and had recent activity.
I've been buying mostly from teleskop express in Germany and spent maybe 500 leva on accessories at Andromeda in Sofia, but I had not seen your shop.
So far I have a 8" flextube Skyliner (Sky watcher brand) and 5" flextube heritage 130P on a AZ-3 mount and some Explore Scientific eyepieces. I've lived in Sofia for 12 years. i also have some night vision binoculars and other things to see the sky better. I'm so far into visual astronomy as its difficult to get a good focus with my Sony A58 DSLR, even with T2 adapter, meade projection focus adapter, and even direct connect to 8-24mm Celestron zoom.

I've been looking for anyone in Sofia that still has a pulse for star gazing but the active ones were other side of Bulgaria - until seeing activity on this forum from only last week. Sept 4th night we were behind kopitito near hidzha planinets, but there was some festival going on and many people kept stopping to mess with our old BMW X5 instead of letting us just watch the sky. It probably would have helped if we werent 40 meters away making it look like our car was not being watched. The sky was so-so but wife and 11 year daughter enjoy the view. If this shop is still working we'll probably be looking for business.

I certainly want to find other sky watchers in Sofia. My wife speaks Bulgarian - this is her city. I'm a reverse immigrant (obraten immigrant).

Glenn S

Потребителски аватар
Yoddha
Регистриран: вт сеп 09, 2008 15:55
Контакти:

Re: where to shop for a telescope in Bulgaria?

Мнение от Yoddha » пет сеп 09, 2016 14:19

Hi Glenn,

Keep an eye on this topic - http://forum.starrydreams.com/viewtopic ... &start=750

There are announced all meetings that we make in Sofia :) Everybody is welcome!

Here are the announcements about astro-parties around Sofia - http://forum.starrydreams.com/viewtopic ... start=2070
May the weather be with you!

Astro Photography Tool (APT v3.84) - The Imaging Catalyst
Галерия с мои снимки

Отговори
  • Подобни теми
    Отговори
    Преглеждания
    Последно мнение