Hello from Greece, Amateur Astronomy Club of Thrace

For English speaking guests from all over the world
Гост

Hello from Greece, Amateur Astronomy Club of Thrace

Мнение от Гост » чет юли 14, 2005 14:18

Dear amateur astronomers,
my English are not the best, but i will try to contact you. :D
Anyway, we in Thrace want to make contacts with you in Boulgary, to know each other, to help and be helped. Our site is www.astrothraki.gr but is better to see some information in http://www.astrothraki.gr/index.php?opt ... Itemid=103.
I wish i could read your posts but .... i don't know your languange.
If you want to contact other amateur astonomers in Greece you can see http://www.astrovox.gr, forum but it is in Greek too. :(

Dimitris Prasopoulos
Alexandroupoli, Greece

Потребителски аватар
Nuke
Регистриран: ср авг 18, 2004 22:39
Контакти:

Мнение от Nuke » чет юли 14, 2005 17:10

Hello Dimitris,

We are glad to invite your club members to a starparty. It will take place (hopefully) on 29, 30, 31 July at the National Astronomical Observatory of Bulgaria which is located on Mount Rozhen near the winter resort Pamporovo (MAP)
The observatory staff have assured us that there will be enough rooms to accomodate all the participants. Either way if something unpredicted happens we can use the services of Hotel Rozhen that is only 6km away from the observatory.
Intes-Micro M703 Deluxe
TMB 105/650 Classic CNC
Fujinon 16x70 FMT-SX
Fujinon 10x50 FMT-SX
DiscMount DM6
Tele Vue Radian 6mm и 10mm, Panoptic 24mm и 35mm, Powermate 2" 2x
Takahashi LE-ED 7.5mm

Гост

Мнение от Гост » чет юли 14, 2005 19:19

Hello Nuke,
i will inform our members for your astroparty 29-31 July (hopefully) in NAO. The map is what i need. We will contact you.
Have you manage to make amateur astronomy club in Bulgaria ?
Are there any amateur astronomers near the borders or in southerns regions in Boulgaria ?

Dorian Gray
Регистриран: съб юни 18, 2005 23:39
Контакти:

Мнение от Dorian Gray » чет юли 14, 2005 20:09

I am from Gotce Delchev (I think it is Nevrokopi in Greek) but now I am abroad. It is near the border.

When I return to Bulgaria in August we can meet and I may visit your club.

Regards
Atanas Kumbarov

Потребителски аватар
Nuke
Регистриран: ср авг 18, 2004 22:39
Контакти:

Мнение от Nuke » чет юли 14, 2005 22:18

map 1

map 2

These are some maps of the area in different scale. If you have questions about traveling to Bulgaria feel free to ask them.

Most of the amateur astronomers in Bulgaria (at least those that are members of our forum) live in the capital city - Sofia and in Northern Bulgaria. We have e few members from the southern parts but that is all. I suppose that there are more astronomers in the southern parts but as of this writing we are not aware of them.

The establishment of our astronomy club is just a matter of time.

Here is a photo from our last starparty at NAO:
Прикачени файлове
rozhen_group.jpg
Intes-Micro M703 Deluxe
TMB 105/650 Classic CNC
Fujinon 16x70 FMT-SX
Fujinon 10x50 FMT-SX
DiscMount DM6
Tele Vue Radian 6mm и 10mm, Panoptic 24mm и 35mm, Powermate 2" 2x
Takahashi LE-ED 7.5mm

bobo
Звезден маниак
Звезден маниак
Регистриран: ср авг 18, 2004 07:22
Контакти:

Мнение от bobo » чет юли 14, 2005 23:34

The right map of NAO place:
Прикачени файлове
nao_rozhen.gif

Потребителски аватар
dimitrisp
Регистриран: чет юли 14, 2005 14:08

Мнение от dimitrisp » пет юли 15, 2005 07:10

Thanks for the links and the maps. It will a be a good idea to meet you. I think i will buy a map of Bouglaria so as to help me understand the regions better. Our club is "born" in Alexandroupolis, Evros.
The most of the members live there (at this time). But we also have members in Orestiada near the northern Greek borders.
The idea for this contact is that it will be a good opportunity to meet amateur astronomers in Boulgaria to make friends, and who knows some day, astroparties and balkanian forum (!!!???) or using Intereg programms from EC other things we can even imagine.
Dreams ? Reality ? Who knows ?
I hope in the future you will be able to set up a boulgarian ameteur astronomy club. Feel free to ask about that. I hope i can help you.
Прикачени файлове
Αϊ Γιώργης 14-11-2004 027bm.jpg

pharaon
Регистриран: чет сеп 01, 2005 11:11
Контакти:

Мнение от pharaon » пон окт 03, 2005 00:48

dimitrisp написа:Thanks for the links and the maps. It will a be a good idea to meet you. I think i will buy a map of Bouglaria so as to help me understand the regions better. Our club is "born" in Alexandroupolis, Evros.
The most of the members live there (at this time). But we also have members in Orestiada near the northern Greek borders.
The idea for this contact is that it will be a good opportunity to meet amateur astronomers in Boulgaria to make friends, and who knows some day, astroparties and balkanian forum (!!!???) or using Intereg programms from EC other things we can even imagine.
Dreams ? Reality ? Who knows ?
I hope in the future you will be able to set up a boulgarian ameteur astronomy club. Feel free to ask about that. I hope i can help you.
Hi dimitris, ti kanis ;) i'm sorry that i write too late but i think its important to write however... be sure we make the forum soon, that is great idea we will work for it. The location may be in Greece, may be in Bulgaria (we have beautiful mountains for that). I'm from Plovdiv second big city in Bulgariq and a know 4-5 astro adiccts from Plovdiv :) other are form Varna, Veliko Tyrnovo, Troqn, Shumen... for sofia you already know ;)

with good filings from Bulgariq :)

P.S. My english is bad over yours, don'w worry, be happy
... For One Better World ... with TCM

Потребителски аватар
dimitrisp

Мнение от dimitrisp » пон окт 03, 2005 08:33

Hi,
to make contact is good, to make friends in our hobby is better. To make "things" or astroparties is best. To have other opportunities will get us a new "mind" to work for. Anyway keep on the good work, sometimes the world is small ....

анонимен потребител

Мнение от анонимен потребител » чет мар 06, 2008 09:27

I want to ask had it happened at all this astro party in 2005 ?

And whether someone of "Stellar Society" hold up a contact with anyone from Greece?

Thank you!

Starry Greetings!

Потребителски аватар
dimitrisp

Мнение от dimitrisp » ср мар 12, 2008 21:42

I am here - can I help you ?

Allow a few days for answers ....

Потребителски аватар
dimitrisp

Мнение от dimitrisp » чет мар 13, 2008 07:38

Message to administrator : please please delete my email from the first post.
Thank you in advance !

Отговори
  • Подобни теми
    Отговори
    Преглеждания
    Последно мнение