Мнение от the_crow01 » ср фев 08, 2017 12:01

Някой да продава добсън? Пишете на лично

Потребителски аватар
dani
Регистриран: нед юни 05, 2005 01:57

Re: Dobson

Мнение от dani » ср фев 08, 2017 12:07

the_crow01 написа:Някой да продава добсън? Пишете на лично
Е така много общо. Моя 76/300 за 150лв ще го вземеш ли? :)
Esprit-120, Esprit-80, TS 6" f/5.9 Fraunhofer Refractor
PST Coronado mod
DMK 21AU618.AS, Off-axis guider, FLIP MIRROR IMAGING DIAGONAL
Exos-2 GoTo, AZ-EQ6
MTO300 + Flektagon 20/F4+Зенитар Fisheye 16мм f/2.8
DSI III PRO+LRGB, филтри O-III, S-II, H-Alpha и H-Beta, Kendrick heater
SW Myriad 20mm MWA-100º Eyepiece (2”), SW Aero ED 40mm 2"
MEADE TeleXtender 2x, Bresser Barlow 5x
Pentax XW 10mm, XW 7mm, XW 3.5mm,
WO SWAN 33mm, ES 4.7mm, TeleVue 13mm Nagler
Powermate 4x, Orion Multiple Filter Wheel for 4x 2"
Helios STELLAR-II 15x70 BINO, Nikon Action 8x40 8.2

the_crow01
Регистриран: ср юли 02, 2008 11:01

Мнение от the_crow01 » ср фев 08, 2017 13:05

Между 200-250 мм? Цената ще я коментираме на лично в зависимост от самия телескоп

Потребителски аватар
Sotis
Регистриран: пет авг 22, 2014 17:11
Контакти:

Мнение от Sotis » ср фев 08, 2017 14:42

Имаме един 99% завършен от този модел, ако те интересува: http://www.astroreflect.com/news-bg/blo ... ul3t-f-5-4
Огледалото е 203 мм , f/6.5 , с коефициент Strehl=0.97
Цената е на сайта :)
http://www.astroreflect.com/telescopes-bg/ar-3t-bg

phosphor
Регистриран: чет сеп 08, 2016 15:09

Мнение от phosphor » ср фев 08, 2017 18:21

I'd sell my Skywatcher Flex tube (collapsable tube) 8 inch (203 mm) dobson, bought new July 2016 (I paid 450 euros plus 50 eu shipping) for total price 500 levas in Sofia. I do NOT have the original box so prefer you to pickup in Sofia for that price.

But allow me to mention why the AstroReflekt telescope is better (and more expensive):
this is pretty heavy compared to the AstroReflekt - 11 Kg tube plus 14 kg wooden dobson base. It does seperate quickly into 2 pieces though (maybe 10 seconds take down/setup) and collapses to take up less space in travel. However the AstroReflekt telescope is 10 Kg INCLUDING base; it needs more time for setup and is more sensitive to city lights (not that you can see much from within Sofia).

and also the AstroReflekt optics quality is so superior to factory made in China Skywatcher optics. I have no idea what the strehl factor of this telescope is, although if you really feel like it AstroReflekt can test the mirror for you (but you'd take the mirror out, send it to varna, and put it back later after test -- which is mainly why I haven't tested it yet).

The plus: you can set it up indoors, carry it to your balcony in seconds, and at least watch the moon and planets even in Sofia with minimal effort.
I consider it fairly clumsy to carry down the elevator and drag it away from my block as a 1 person job, while carrying a case of eyepieces and accessories. By car, even small car, it is workable. And B), I'll sell it for about half what it cost me to get here. The model is rare and only sold now with a very expensive motor drive. I bought it without motor, similar to

http://www.astroshop.de/skywatcher-dobs ... at/p,14974
https://www.maison-astronomie.com/teles ... 00-mm.html

Includes 9x50mm straight finder, 10mm and 25mm 52 degree eyepiece, 2 inch focuser with 1.25-inch adapter.
I would recommend getting some sort of laser collimator as a first useful accessory.

I have used this maybe 8 times, which is a pity because I was hoping to go more places (away from the bright light) with it.
I now have a 8" SCT (used) and AstroReflekt is building me a custom 12".

I don't really want to take away from AstroReflekt at all -- if it was up to me I'd rather replace it with the incredible offer Sotis made, but maybe price matters and it is a shame this telescope gets little use. His name is "Fred" by the way.

Mine is Glenn 0 887 096035
I speak mostly English but after about 8:30 nights I could hand you to my wife who is native Bulgarian.
Or write me and Google Chrome translates not badly...

phosphor

Мнение от phosphor » пет фев 10, 2017 17:17

reserved, my 8" dobson

the_crow01

Мнение от the_crow01 » пон фев 13, 2017 12:52

Много несериозно от страна на phosphor обявява една цена а после става двойна!!! толкова несериозно отношение не очаквах! Добсъна продължава да се търси . Някой ако има за продаване да пише на лично!!!

ceco_bet
Регистриран: ср мар 17, 2010 02:50

Мнение от ceco_bet » пон фев 13, 2017 13:49

Е той е обявил 500 лева, после 1000 ли ти каза ? Аз му продадох моя телескоп и всичко мина добре.

the_crow01

Мнение от the_crow01 » пон фев 13, 2017 14:13

Разбрахме се за 450лв и да ми го прати в събота а днеск ми съобщават че цената е 750лв! Абвсе пак всеки си прави някакъв план! Както и да е!!! Продължава търсенето!

phosphor

Мнение от phosphor » пон фев 13, 2017 15:51

the_crow01 написа:Много несериозно от страна на phosphor обявява една цена а после става двойна!!! толкова несериозно отношение не очаквах! Добсъна продължава да се търси . Някой ако има за продаване да пише на лично!!!
Specifically happened this:
I wrote 550, which I felt was very low price, but price was 1) without talking to my wife who has some interest in our joint property AND
2) the_Crow then says he only has 450 levas, as if he felt he was exceptionally poor and first time telescope buyer. He also wrote many many letters.

I said later the price I paid, my wife was not happy, and he should wait another week while I discuss it with her.
She asked -- what did I pay for it? which was really 500 euros. But for 500 euros anyone should get AstroReflekt dobson, UNLESS making pictures, as the flex tube can be adjusted to change the back focus distance by not extending the tube. I told her really the price should be without VAT, and then reduce by 33%, so it was not fair to go even 1 stotink above 350 euros. She said she offered THIS price and was rejected. She said therefore she didnt want this telescope, half her property, to be sold at what she thinks is thieves price. I was told to not offer any of our joint property in Bulgaria without at least talking to her first.

Thus the buyer told me he had no money and could only go 450 levas, then wrote 550 was after all fine with him, and now is angry the price is 29 euros less plus 40 euros shipping less than http://www.teleskop-express.de/shop/pro ... onian.html, for a nearly new device. I told him if he was lss pushy we might find a fair price, but that during the week I absolutely could not go to ekont by myself, and it needed 2 trips to carry the teleskop, package and so on -- or the help of my wife. I was cool with something done face to face in Sofia, and he then said no I had to go immediately to e-kont, which I said was more work but it had to be a saturday, and not just dropped on me the last minute.

I dont want to deal with him anymore and dont ask to sell a damned telescope either. I told him to buy from Astroreflekt, it would be better, or from Dani, or teleskop express, or for 450 levas he can buy exactly a Skywatcher Heritage 130P "dobson" -- from anyone except me. Am I bad? I'm the damned seller -- I dont HAVE to sell anything. Take me to people court but screw off if it is bad blood. I am not HAVE to DO "CHARITY". I wanted something without drama, he managed to take it to a level I don't have happiness. I'm sorry I felt sorry for him -- but he is a punk too, not just me.

phosphor

Мнение от phosphor » пон фев 13, 2017 15:59

ceco_bet написа:Е той е обявил 500 лева, после 1000 ли ти каза ? Аз му продадох моя телескоп и всичко мина добре.
Your telescope was sold very fine price. If not dealing with e-kont you want back your telescope exactly the price I paid, this is your right.
I did not tell you "oh, really I dont have your price -- how about you sell it 100 leva lower and THEN I felt bad for him and offered a free collimator too, for the low price. I told him buying a reflector without a collimator is a mistake, so I gave the weaker of the two that I have as part of the package. The teleskope was bought NEW in August 2016. I told my wife it should not be 1 stotink higher than 350 euros, and suggested 300 euros was the most fair price. I intended to send the cheshire collimator with crosshairs, plus all accessories, papers, and warranty documents with original purchase and prepared pictures exactly as demanded by the Crow https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/ ... sp=sharing

At this point I realize how much I feel sorry for Dani (either one) in dealing with retail customers that are fanatic and a little obsessive. I said "slow down so this is not a political problem" and instead every day he just wrote more letters, then called my wife, and then made demands on her and pouted like a child. My wife takes children very poorly - me, him, anyone. She feels she isnt paid enough to be a babysitter. Let's just say the Crow deserves a better telescope - such as from Astroreflekt, or teleskop express or anyone else selling new telescopes. We all benefit.

the_crow01

Мнение от the_crow01 » пон фев 13, 2017 16:43

Why are you trying to do? suggested price you agreed your wife says that's a little bit of her 300 euros, she told me it's a little bit what more do you want? Please stop talking about what you did! Ако се продължи с този разговор ще помоля някой оператор да затвори темата

the_crow01

Мнение от the_crow01 » пон фев 13, 2017 16:48

Модератор исках да кажа

ceco_bet
Регистриран: ср мар 17, 2010 02:50

Мнение от ceco_bet » пон фев 13, 2017 18:35

казвам ви за всичко е виновен Google translator , едните пишат на Българси, други на Английски после кой какво разбрал какво не и стана една все едно циганска свада дето ги дават по съдебен спор , и сега тоз като напише съдебен спор в гугъл и ще си помисли че ще има съдебен спор и стана страшно.Не се карайте че и без това сме една шепа луди астрономи та остана и да се караме. ::priest::
phosphor сложи това в google translator защото категорично отказвам да пиша в Български форум на Английски въпреки че мога.
Току-що даде положителна обратна връзка, така че не се сърди на мен, занимаващи се с вас е добър и аз ще го направя отново.

Потребителски аватар
tonygl
Регистриран: ср сеп 14, 2011 21:50
Контакти:

Мнение от tonygl » пон фев 13, 2017 20:12

Keywords of this discussion:
Wife, her property :D
With this keywords the argueing is inevitable :D

Отговори
  • Подобни теми
    Отговори